Chapters in This Messaging Ebook
- Great Copy Follows a (Simple) Messaging Strategy
- Get to Know Your Customer Before You Write a Word
- Write Copy for 20 to 35% of Your Visitors – Not 100% of Them
- How to Find & Document Your Features & Benefits
- Should You Write Copy in the Positive or the Negative?
- Create Smart Messages with Keyword Research & Content Audits
- Always Have a (Simple) Messaging Hierarchy in Mind
- 8 Messaging Tips Too Small for Whole Chapters
Read This Ebook to Answer Questions Like…
What’s the difference between a feature and a benefit?
What is the #1 conversion trick old-school Madison Avenue copywriters taught us?
What one technique can save me $1000s in research?
Will a complex offer work better than a simple one?
Why might the children of marketing managers burn their hands more often?
If you’re not happy with your purchase of any of the Copy Hackers ebooks, just let us know within 30 days of buying, and we’ll give you your money back ASAP. No waiting. No questions asked. …No risk!
Get It Now – And Find YOUR Messages
You should claim this as a business expense.
“Your long-form copywriting book is responsible for my first ever 5 figure internal launch.”
Nick Quick, Information Marketer
“I read the first 3 Copy Hackers books and headed to my site to make tweaks. The headline formulas alone are worth the cost of a whole copywriting course. Every page is filled with info I plan to use right away.”
Syed Shuttari, Founder, LetsLunch.com
“Okay, you’re really good at this. Seriously. This is amazing stuff. Can’t put it down.”
Shereef Bishay, Founder, BetterMeans.com and ClassParrot.com