Love crackin’ the whip? Naturally find yourself planning group get-togethers? Obsessed with that moment when a project wraps up and everyone’s high-fiving? Then you’ve gotta join us.
We’re the agency side of Copyhackers, the world’s most trusted source for writing copy that converts. Why do folks like Shopify Plus, Prezi, Nectar and Pluralsight trust us with their customer-facing sales messages? Because everything we do is data-driven – we take the guesswork out of one of the softest skills on the planet: persuasive writing. If you dig the whole idea of data-driven marketing – and you’d like to help us get great results for our SaaS and ecommerce clients – join us as a Junior Project Manager.
We’re looking for a go-getter who isn’t afraid of asking tough questions to plan, manage, and execute on the planning of all our client projects. You will help:
- Define task, job and project scope
- Provide innovative, data-driven solutions to problems
- Set project goals
- Document and track all levels of subtasks
- Plan and manage the people and schedules to get the work done
- Document results
You’ll also run weekly project status meetings. And you will be the one person on the team who’s directly responsible for our crew hitting deadlines. If that excites the Helsinki outta you, read on…
Because this is a junior role, we expect that you’re either very new to project management — or you wanna get your foot in the door so you can eventually directly manage cool clients or become an in-demand conversion copywriter. That’s all cool. All we ask is that you join us with enthusiasm for getting exceptionally badass work done on time, in less time. To do that, you’ll have:
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Outstanding time management skills
- Impeccable problem solving skills
- Preferred PM tools and software (that you can recommend or, if we’re already using, use)
- The ability to source and manage our crew, our subcontractors and freelancers
- A proven track record of delivering excellence on time
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Proficiency in prioritization
- Creativity, and attention to detail that might best be described as laser-focused
- A love for and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced remote-work environment
- Great comfort directing yourself
- A results-oriented attitude and pride in your work
Bonus points if you also bring a deep love for spreadsheets and familiarity with digital marketing and CRO.
This is a full-time position for 40 hours/week located in downtown Edmonton or, in some cases, remotely.
Salary: $40,000 to $45,000, commensurate with experience.
Apply for this role by sending us your resume and cover letter. Be sure to let us know why you’d be a great fit for Copyhackers.
Copyhackers is committed to inclusivity.